terça-feira, julho 25, 2006

Coisas que me faltam / Things missing

1) Não encontro o cabo da minha máquina fotográfica, donde uma série de coisas que queria fotografar (e escrever sobre elas) estão à espera de que eu arrume a minha secretária em casa, onde suponho que ele esteja. / I cannot find the cable of my camera, so there are some things I wanted to photograph (and post about them) are waiting for me to tidy up my desk at home, where I suppose it is.

2) Falta-me tempo para usar as coisas que comprei (agora sim, faço dieta de linhas e fibras. Mas não de agulhas). E ainda não está tudo actualizado, porque: / Not enough time to use the things I bought (now I really will go on a yarn and fibre diet. But not a needle diet). And it's not fully updated, because:

3) Falta que os correios me entreguem uma ou outra coisa. / The post services still haven't delivered a couple of things

Sem comentários:

 

Creative Commons License
This work by Knit_tgz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License