quarta-feira, julho 26, 2006

Compras, prendas e fotos/ Purchases, presents and photos

1) Não, ainda não encontrei o cabo da máquina. Isto são fotos de antes de eu perder o cabo! / No, I have not found the camera USB cable yet. These photos were taken before I lost the cable!

(Última vez que vi o cabo/Last time I saw the cable)

2) Obviamente, o aumento da stash que referi ontem levou à compra de mais uma caixa./The stash enhancement I referred yesterday lead to the purchase of another box.


3) Comprei um brinquedinho extra para quando tiver tempo. Já o experimentei uma vez com a pior linha que tenho em casa, e gostei do resultado! Com linha de que eu goste, deve ser excelente! / I bought an extra toy for me, which I will go using as soon as I have time. I have tried it once with the worse yarn I have at home, and I liked the result, so with a better yarn it must be wonderful!



4) Ganhei uma prenda! Tinha contribuído há um tempo largo para esta causa, e nunca mais pensei no assunto. Há uns dias, recebi um email DELA a dizer que uma generosa tricotadeira tinha oferecido uma série de coisas para dar a 34 dos muitos que contribuíram (e continuam a contribuir). E eu fui uma das sorteadas! Foi isto que eu escolhi:/ I have won a present! Some time ago, I contributed to this, and forgot about it. Some days ago, I received an email from HER saying that a generous knitter had given lots of things to offer to 34 of the many that have given (and continue to give). And I was one of the lucky ones! This is what I chose:
Lã para fiar, com excepção da fibra brilhante que é um sintético derivado de plástico reciclado. Obrigada Amy, e obrigada Stephanie!/Spinning wool fibre, with exception of the shiny fibre which is synthetic, made from recycled plastic bottles. Thanks Amy, and thanks Stephanie!

5) Finalmente, fotos do casaco de trapilho que está parado aí desde 2003. Acho que agora já voltei a gostar um pouco mais dele, por isso talvez o retome, logo tenha mais tempo, e que abrande o fascinio por meias e fiação./ Finally, some photos of the cardigan which is on the needles since 2003, neglected. I think I like it better now, so maybe I will continue it, as soon as I have more time and don't feel so fascinated by socks and spinning.


Sem comentários:

 

Creative Commons License
This work by Knit_tgz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License