sábado, abril 25, 2009

PDI: extra comments

O que tenho a acrescentar ao tema em 2009/What I wish to add about it now:

- Já tinha feito este teste em miúda (com 12 anos), na escola, em Têxteis, mas lembrava-me mal dos resultados. Excepto do nylon, que derrete. Usei muitas vezes esse conhecimento para queimar pontas de cordas de nylon e evitar que desfiassem. / When I was 12 I learned of this test for the 1st time, at school (I had Textiles classes), but I did not remember most of the results. I only knew that nylon melts, which I used to finish nylon ropes (light a match, put the frayed ends of the rope near said match, watch the frayed ends melt into a blob)

- Quem já queimou cabelo sabe muito bem reconhecer o cheiro de uma fibra animal a arder. / If you have ever burned hair, that's the smell of an animal fiber burning.

- Ainda não sei a composição da linha, mas sempre a usei no Lizard Ridge, que por agora está parado. (A bouclé não, essa permanece na stash à espera de inspiração). Still no idea about the composition of the unknown yarn, but I did use it on my Lizard Ridge, which is not finished yet. The bouclé is still stashed, waiting for inspiration.

Sem comentários:

 

Creative Commons License
This work by Knit_tgz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License