Não faço ideia de quando fiz o rascunho, dado que só tem a referência do link! / Original draft written somewhere in time (I don't remember), as the draft has only the link and a comment: "I should do this".
Visto aqui. / Seen here.
Meme: 48 Things You Could Care Less About (só em inglês, desculpem)
1. FIRST NAME? Will not tell :P (some of my readers already know it, though!)
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not really, though my mother knew someone at work with the same name when she was single, and at the time she though she would like to give that name to a future daughter.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I don't remember.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. It's not perfect, but I find it nice and balanced.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Presunto (well-cured and not too salty) or paio do lombo :)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I would.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This blog. I tried writing a diary in my early teens, but I didn't like it.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Only if my life or the life of a loved one depended on it. Otherwise: NO.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't know. There are several kinds of cereal that I like (the most important detail is that they're neither fried nor salty). My favourite breakfast is probably milk with some coffee and toast, but I get bored and change breakfast a lot.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically? No. Psychologically: reasonably strong. Not hero-strong, but strong. And somewhat resilient, I've been told.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Not sure. I really like food, so I usually have a lot of favourites :) I like sour-fruit flavours (lemon, raspberry), liquor flavours (raisins and rum, whisky), caramel, nuts, mint and chocolate...
14. SHOE SIZE? European 36 or 37 or 38, depends on the shoe.
15. RED OR PINK? Both. As long as it's not primary red or simple "Barbie" pink, which I do not like. I like complex pinks, either warmer or dustier or reddish or mauve-ish. And almost all reds.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Sometimes I think too much.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Living: my friend C. who was my closest friend during adolescence, and the only friend I keep from that time. We rarely see each other now, but we keep in touch through email and messaging. Dead: my grandparents, though I did not really meet them (the last one died when I was around 18 months old). It is possible to miss someone you did not know.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If you want to (I suppose all internet did this meme already except me :) ), post a link in the comments.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Light brown casual pants, salmon print t-shirt, brown shoes, brown cardigan (it's warm, but at night the temperature still cools down a bit).
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Dessert :)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? An interesting podcast.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Dark red.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Several. See my old Secret-Pal questionnaires.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Either my brother or my mother.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? It's different each time.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? Yes, Cara is nice :)
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Water, or unsweetened lemonade.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? I don't do sports (shame on me!).
29. EYE COLOR? Brown
30. HAT SIZE? I don't know. When I buy a hairband, sometimes they're too small. They're never too large, so I suppose medium-large?
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, since I was 14. I sometimes wear glasses to rest my eyes a bit, but as I am a bit photosensitive I use sunglasses a lot, and it's easier to wear contacts + sunglasses. Besides, contacts give me better peripheral vision. I am nearsighted.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? I love good food. I do not have a favourite food.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Not necessarily happy endings, but I simply do not go to horror/scary movies. I can handle dark movies (except if I'm going through a bad phase, then I avoid them), even very heavy scripts, even depressive scripts, but I prefer not to see very graphic violence. If a movie I see has occasional graphic scenes, I cover my eyes or do not look at the screen until the scene is over. I have been known to watch full 5 minutes of a film covering everything except the subtitles. I suppose I prefer happier endings or bittersweet endings, maybe not fairytale endings though.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. Or a cool summer ;)
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both, but only with close friends or close family. I'm not a very touchy-feely person, though.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Don't know. I love fruit (raw or cooked), I love yoghurt, I love sweet desserts (but not too sweet). Maybe cottage cheese with raspberry jam or with honey and walnuts. I love cheese.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Probably nobody.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See 38. (reminds me of the Index entry on a book: "Recursion (see Recursion)" ).
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? ::shamefully:: I have 5 or 6 books in the process of being read...
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A gel pad to support my wrist. It has no special picture, it's just one colour.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? The news. I do not watch much TV, nowadays.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Human voice, when serene. It's beautiful.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Can I choose Queen?
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Not very far.
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Asking questions, finding exceptions to answers, asking more questions.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Porto, Portugal.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? See beginning of post.