segunda-feira, maio 18, 2009

Varia 3 (comentários/comments)

O que tenho a acrescentar em 2009 / What I wish to add about it now:

- O meu telemóvel novo tira fotos bem melhores que as da máquina digital gratuita que eu usava antes. / The free digital camera I had a few years ago was not great, to say the least. My new cell phone can take better pictures.

- Ainda não forrei a saca das agulhas, apesar de isso a tornar muito pouco prática. / The needle bag is still without a lining, so the needles come through the holes of the knit fabric.

- Fartei-me da meia de restinhos, desmanchei-a e comecei outro projecto com as linhas (link só para quem está no Ravelry). É no chamado crochet tunisino, que se faz com uma só agulha de barbela como as tradicionais portuguesas de tricot. Não faço ideia que vou fazer com ele, mas serve para aprender. Se for o caso desmancho-o também. / I got tired of the sock, so I frogged it and used the yarn to start another project (Ravelry login needed). It's Tunisian crochet (Portuguese traditional knitting needles are like Tunisian crochet needles, except that we knit with a pair, of course). I have no idea what this project will turn out to be, but at least I am learning a new craft. If I get tired of it I'll frog it too.

Sem comentários:

 

Creative Commons License
This work by Knit_tgz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License