sábado, junho 27, 2009

Varia 4

Um pouco na linha dos "7 Quick Takes" que tenho visto por aí: / Somewhat similar to the "7 Quick Takes" posts that I've been reading around the blogosphere:

1) Talvez se lembrem de que já vi muitas sequelas (2as e 3as partes) de filmes sem ter visto a primeira. No Sábado passado fui mais além: vi o 4º filme de uma série sem ter visto nenhum dos anteriores. / Maybe you know that I've watched a lot of sequels (2nd and 3rd parts of movies) without watching the first one. Last Saturday I reached a new level: I watched the 4th film of a series I had never watched before :)

2) Fiar dá gozo. Não é uma actividade criativa, é até algo que se faz com o cérebro quase desligado, e no entanto satisfaz o lado criativo. /Spinning is very pleasurable. While not being a creative activity (it's actually the closest I can get to not thinking at all), t satisfies my creative side :)

3) O cansaço é um círculo/ciclo? vicioso. Mas vou quebrá-lo. "Deitar cedo e cedo erguer..." / Fatigue is a vicious circle (or is it cycle?). I will break it. "Early to bed and early to rise..."

4) Isto não é um "7 Quick Takes", por isso posso ficar por aqui :) / This is not a "7 Quick Takes" post...

Sem comentários:

 

Creative Commons License
This work by Knit_tgz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License