terça-feira, abril 04, 2006

SP7 & SP8

Faltava revelar a quem é que eu mandei presentes... Para surpresa minha, calhou-me a Sally, que me tinha dado presentes no SP6. Para mim foi muito divertido, e ela gostou das prendas, logo ficámos todas contentes. Mais uma ronda do Secret Pal que correu lindamente :)

In SP7, my spoilee has already received the package in which I reveal myself. I was surprised to be spoiling Sally, which had been the one who sent me presents on SP6. It was fun to me, and she liked the presents, so we are both happy. Another round of Secret Pal which went great :)

Desta vez não vou participar no Secret Pal 8, embora goste. Se tudo correr bem, participarei no SP9, quando houver.

This time I will pass Secret Pal 8, though I really like present exchanges. If everything goes smoothly, I will participate on SP9.

Sem comentários:

 

Creative Commons License
This work by Knit_tgz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License