sábado, janeiro 28, 2006

Treinos e um recorde/Training and a (World?) record

Ainda no tema dos Knitting Olympics, já escolhi o padrão. Isto porque na quinta estive a treinar (fiz uma amostra para ver a tensão do ponto em agulhas de 3 mm), e um dos modelos propostos pede exactamente a mesma tensão que eu obtive. Portanto, vou fazer estas meias.

Still on the Knitting Olympics, I have chosen the pattern. On Thursday I trained a bit (knit a swatch to check the gauge in 3 mm DPNs), and one of the patterns asks exactly for the gauge I obtained. So, I will knit these socks.

Como gosto muito de botõezinhos, fui buscar aqui um que traduz a "equipa" em que vou participar (se bem que também pudesse ser a do chocolate, a do queijo, ou mesmo a do vinho tinto... admito que gosto dos prazeres da mesa!):
As I love the little buttons, I went to get here one which shows the "team" in which I will partcipate (although I could as well choose the chocolate team, the cheese team or even the red wine team... I admit I love the pleasures of the table!):


E com estas meias, posso participar simultaneamente noutro Knit-along: este!
And with these socks, I can participate in another knitalong at the same time: this one!

Ou seja, já são 3 Knit-alongs para as mesmas meias: este, este e este. Será que ainda consigo mais?
This means, I have 3 Knit-alongs for the same socks: this one, this one and this one. Can I achieve more?

Consigo! Com estas meias (e as Jaywalkers), vou contribuir para este objectivo. Pelo menos é uma boa desculpa para juntar mais um botãozinho ali ao lado... Será que já bati o recorde mundial?
Yes I can! With these socks (and the Jaywalkers), I will help achieve this objective. At least it is a good excuse to join another little button to the sidebar... I wonder if I am beating a world record by now?

Sem comentários:

 

Creative Commons License
This work by Knit_tgz is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License